Wednesday, April 3, 2013

T.T.T.TV. (April 3)

Tonight's Top Three on TV


Spies, Psychics and Canadians

1. The Americans (FX 10/9c)


A mission goes awry and Philip and Elizabeth are looking over their shoulders. During one of the many podcasts I listen to, TV critic Andy Greenwald, teased that this is the biggest episode of The Americans so far. I don't know what he means by biggest but I am certainly excited to find out.

2. Psych (USA Network 10/9c)


Shawn, Gus and Gus' girlfriends son, take a trip to the circus and that only means one thing, cotton candy! Oh, and there will probably be a murder or crime for them to solve. I hope it doesn't involve clowns, I hate clowns.

3. Big Brother Canada (Slice 8/7c)


The Canadian version of the hit reality TV show had it's best episode yet on Sunday. I can't really see it continue that run but I do have high hopes. I think we can expect Gary to let everyone know how he feels and hopefully Big Brother gets Talla drunk.


I will be doing this post Sunday to Thursday because there is nothing good on TV Friday and Saturday. If you want to follow me on Twitter or send me some feedback follow me at @AJ_Trevor

No comments:

Post a Comment