Sunday, April 7, 2013

T.T.T.TV. (April 7)

Tonight's Top Three on TV


Don Draper, Tyrion Lannister and Ragnar Lothbrok

1. Mad Men (AMC 10/9c)


The sixth season starts off with an episode that no critic was allowed to talk about. It was so secretive that Pete's new sideburns are the only thing I know about it. Mad Men is easily one of the best shows on TV and if you aren't watching it, then I don't know why you're reading my TV posts (just kidding I appreciate all the eyes I can get).

2. Game of Thrones (HBO 10/9c)


The second episode of the new season will give us a peak at what a few of the other characters that you love are up to. We get to see where Arya is and if she has gotten anyone killed lately and we also get to see if Brienne has chopped of Jamie Lannisters head yet. My guess is neither of those things happened but I am excited to find out what did. My one demand though is more dragons, come on HBO splurge on the special effects budget.

3. Vikings (History 10/9c)


When Ragnor finds out that his brother was tortured by the Earl, he challenges him to a one on one fight. I don't imagine either one dying this early in the season but this battle is definitely setting up a bigger conflict between the two later on. This show is one of my favorite new shows and it seems to be only getting better, I hope that History decides to pick it up for another season because that would be great.

I will be doing this post Sunday to Thursday because there is nothing good on TV Friday and Saturday. If you want to follow me on Twitter or send me some feedback follow me at @AJ_Trevor

No comments:

Post a Comment