Thursday, April 4, 2013

T.T.T.TV. (April 4)

Tonight's Top Three on TV


Dean Pelton, Sterling Archer and Hannibal Lecture

1. Archer (FX 10/9c)


Last week's pope episode wasn't the best, it actually might have been on of the least funny episodes of it's entire run. However, it is still Archer and with it's track record one can only believe it will be back to it's obscure references and toilet humor in no time.

2. Community (NBC 8/7c)


This weeks episode is called 'Herstory of Dance' which can only mean one thing, Britta is doing her feminist thing. It looks like she will be putting together a dance to compete against the Sadie Hawkins dance that Dean Pelton is putting on. I guess Britta really doesn't want women to be the ones who ask others to dances.

3. Hannibal (NBC 10/9c)


I've only ever seen the character Hannibal Lecture in Silence of the Lambs and I wouldn't necessarily have guessed that character would be good for TV but it seems that's the case. What I've heard about the show is it is better than the other Horror shows that have been put out recently including Bates Motel (my favorite Horror TV show). I guess I will have to give the critics the benefit of the doubt and check this out even if just the name Hannibal scares me. Also Lawrence Fishburne is in this!


I will be doing this post Sunday to Thursday because there is nothing good on TV Friday and Saturday. If you want to follow me on Twitter or send me some feedback follow me at @AJ_Trevor

2 comments:

  1. You like Bates more than American Horror Story? AJ?! Say it ain't so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly lost interest in AHS after the whole guy in the leather suit thing in the first season and I didn't see any of the second season. Should I go back and watch it?

      Delete