Tuesday, April 30, 2013

T.T.T.TV. (April 30)

Tonight's Top Three on TV


Reality TV Tuesday

1. Hell's Kitchen (Fox 8/7c)


This weeks episode doesn't look have as exciting as last week's but somebody actually leaves a hair in their food. I thought that only happened when my mom was cooking.

2. The Voice (NBC 8/7c)


Another knockout episode, if they do it like last year it will be Blake and Ushers teams that are up and I hope that we get some Ryan Innes.

3. Storage Wars (A&E 9/8c & 9:30/8:30c)


Do you know what's different this week? Nothing. We still get two new episodes of Storage Wars. Yuuuuuup!!


I will be doing this post Sunday to Thursday because there is nothing good on TV Friday and Saturday. If you want to follow me on Twitter or send me some feedback follow me at @AJ_Trevor

No comments:

Post a Comment