Wednesday, May 1, 2013

T.T.T.TV. (May 1)

Tonight's Top Three on TV


Spies, Psychics and Canadians

1. The Americans (FX 10/9c)


The season finale is finally here. What is going to happen? Is it the end of Directorate S? Is Nina going to get revenge on Stan? If she does, will she survive the rest of the episode after admitting to the betrayal of her country? Will the fake wedding blow up in Phillips face? Where does this season end?

It sucks that this means that we will have to wait a whole year before we get more Americans but at least it got a second season and didn't have a fate like Terriers or Lights Out.

2. Psych (USA Network 10/9c)


Shawn Spencer is running for Mayor, do I need to say anything else?

3. Big Brother Canada (Slice 8/7c)


Ladies and gentlemen the inaugural season of Big Brother Canada is coming to an end this week and with that being said, watch it! In order for me to get on a subsequent edition this season needs to have really good ratings. So for the 12 people that will read this post, tune in to the last few episodes of season 1 of Big Brother Canada. Do it for me.


I will be doing this post Sunday to Thursday because there is nothing good on TV Friday and Saturday. If you want to follow me on Twitter or send me some feedback follow me at @AJ_Trevor

No comments:

Post a Comment