Wednesday, May 8, 2013

T.T.T.TV. (May 8)

Tonight's Top Three on TV


Psychics, Singers and Survivors

1. Psych (USA Network 10/9c)


Shawn and Gus stumble onto a crime scene and become the main suspects in the murder. You know what that means, a lot of craziness will [probably ensue. Well, at least I hope it does.

2. Survivor (CBS 8/7c)


It's finally Survivor finale week, with the season finale airing Sunday. Tonight's episode has the final six battling it out to have a visit with their loved ones. And for the first time ever each player will have two loved ones instead of one which means double the love the winner feels and double the animosity the losers will have towards the winner.

3. The Voice (NBC 8/7c)


The playoffs come to an end tonight when some of the top 16 are sent home (for some reason I think eight people are being eliminated but it's probably just four). On top of that Cee Lo Green and Rod Stewart will be performing (separately, but wouldn't that be an amazing duo).

After  watching the two playoff episodes my predictions for who will go home are as followed: Josiah Hawley, Justin Rivers, Kris Thomas, Cathia. (If eight people are going home here are my other four: Garret Gardner, The Swan Brother, Caroline Glasser, Karina Iglesias.)



I will be doing this post Sunday to Thursday because there is nothing good on TV Friday and Saturday. If you want to follow me on Twitter or send me some feedback follow me at @AJ_Trevor

No comments:

Post a Comment