Tuesday, May 14, 2013

T.T.T.TV. (May 14)

Tonight's Top Three on TV 


Reality TV Tuesday

1. So You Think You Can Dance (Fox 8/7c)


SYTYCD doesn't usually get really good until they are down to the top 10 or 12 but you can be sure there is going to be a couple of epic performances during the auditions and that is more or less why I watch. Bring on the dancers.

2. The Voice (NBC 9/8c)


It looks like The Voice is back to two days a week which means tonight is the elimination episode. They change up the format all the time on this show so I'm not sure if they will be eliminating the four people with the lowest amount of votes or if it will be the one person from each team with the lowest that gets eliminated. Here are my predictions for both scenarios: four with the lowest votes will be Vedo, Kris Thomas, The Swan Brothers and Garrett Gardner. If they go by the lowest on each team the people being eliminated will be Vedo, Kris Thomas, The Swan Brothers and Amber Carrington.

3. Wipeout (ABC 8/7c)


People running through an obstacle course for the sole purpose of wiping out. Yes please!


I will be doing this post Sunday to Thursday because there is nothing good on TV Friday and Saturday. If you want to follow me on Twitter or send me some feedback follow me at @AJ_Trevor

No comments:

Post a Comment