Sunday, May 12, 2013

T.T.T.TV. (May 12)

Tonight's Top Three on TV


Mad Men, Mad Kings and Jeff Probst

1. Game Of Thrones (HBO 9/8c)


After watching the preview I'm less sure of what was happening in the show, but one thing is for sure I saw a shot of the dragon and who doesn't love dragons. Not only that it looks like we will get to see Daenerys and the Unsullied go to war for the first time or at least that's what it looks like.

2. Mad Men (AMC 10/9)


It doesn't look like the merger is going as well as anyone planned but what can you really glean from a Matthew Wiener trailer. My uneducated and obvious prediction would be that Peggy is going to be a bitch to Peter for most, if not  all, the episode.

3. Survivor (CBS 8/7c)


My prediction for the season finale is that Sherri will someone get into the final three and end up winning the whole game. Also Cochrane will come close but he wont get any votes from the jury and who is getting emergency evacuated from the game? My guess would be Dawn but it could be anyone and if it's Sherri my back up prediction for the winner would be Eric.


I will be doing this post Sunday to Thursday because there is nothing good on TV Friday and Saturday. If you want to follow me on Twitter or send me some feedback follow me at @AJ_Trevor

No comments:

Post a Comment