Big Brother Canada Recap
The Night Before The End
The second last episode of the season has all the makings for a great episode filled with tension. There is four players left and only three will go on to Thursday's finale, which means the house guests are in for a surprise eviction (Arisa told us that Sunday). Who is going to win the Veto and secure themselves safely in the final three? And now that we are so close, who is going to win it all?
(Remembering the evicted house guest.)
LOVE IT! Arisa kept trying to make us believe that you were a lot more cunning than you let on. She told us more then once that you knew what you were doing in the game and must have been playing dumb the whole time. I would love to believe her but I saw far too much of Talla "playing dumb" and very little cunning and strategic Talla. Your drunk lap dances, Topaz kisses and tirades made the season a little more enjoyable. Drunk Talla, Angry Talla and Zombie Talla, all took turns entertaining Canada and you will all be missed. Thank you Talla for showing us people from Alberta can be as brain dead as anyone from Canada.
Power of Veto
(Winning the Power of Veto means you can change one of the nominations.)
Competition: Safe From Eviction
The premise of this game is to open the safe to earn the Veto. The combination for the safe has to be found by using Big Brother equations (Tom's HoH's + the day Danielle was nominated =?) and then find a money bag with the corresponding number. After the players has the three money bags with the three numbers they can go and try their combination in the safe.
Ceremony: Emmet didn't use the Power of Veto, keeping the nominations the same.
(Here are some of my random thoughts.)
- I don't know why anyone ever says they feel safe on this show. No one is ever safe in Big Brother.
- I think this is the first episode where they bleeped a caption of the F-word.
- Jillian has been playing for her and Emmet while Emmet has always been playing for himself and if he takes Gary to the final 2 I wouldn't be surprised if Jillian strangles him to death.
- Talla thought 4=3=5 all through high school?
- The best move in the game might have been Emmet giving Talla Dan's bracelet. Even if he doesn't get her vote in the end it was a great play. It's like a hail Mary that is still flying through the air and we will have to wait until tonight to find out if it is a touchdown or not.
Running Cast Grade: C+
(Last Episode: C)
(Grading the cast on an episode to episode basis.)
The last episode is nearing and as for entertainment value, we have none. The closest thing that could possibly become contentious is if Emmet decides to take Gary to the final two over Jillian. For Emmet's game it is probably the best move but if he actually has feelings for her and wants a future, it's definitely not his best move. Emmet is my pick for winner but Jillian or Gary could steal it by winning the next HoH and evicting him or simply by outgunning him in the final speeches to the jury. If I was to guess I would say that tonight's finale will be good but not great, unless the Jury decide to be pricks and bring the big guns. But then again Canadians are way too nice and will all probably say thanks for the memories and then that'll be it. Can we please get a Jury fist fight or something?