Wednesday, May 15, 2013

T.T.T.TV. (May 15)

Tonight's Top Three on TV


A Family, a Psychic and Some Geniuses

1. Psych (USA Network 10/9c) 


Gus becomes the most popular radio DJ in Santa Barbara and is getting all the ladies but how will it all turn out? My guess is someone is going to be murdered and Shawn is going to Gus' new fame to find the killer with a lot of peripheral high jinks happening.

2. Modern Family (ABC 9/8c)


The last episode before the season finale is usually a place setter for dramatic shows, when it comes to comedy though it's just another episode. This weeks Modern Family looks just like that we got Jay, Gloria and Manny playing charades while Phil and his kids are in an RV, possibly on a road trip. Although I am not expecting much what I am expecting is to laugh out loud because Modern Family is one of the better comedies on TV and it usually comes through on that front.

3. The Big Brain Theory: Pure Genius (Discovery Channel 10/9c)


A half hour reality TV competition that pits some of the worlds smartest people against each other in different challenges every week. The show begins with a problem and each contestant has to come up with a way to solve the problem and present it to a panel of judges. The two people with the best plan become the team captains for that episode and have to pick there teams school yard fashion. The teams then have to put their plans in motion, creating and building any thing they need in order to prove their solution was the best. The winning team is safe that episode and one member of the losing team has to leave. So far I have seen the first episode and all I can tell you is that it is fun to see really smart people do really smart things. Maybe I'm jsut envious I can't do what they can.


I will be doing this post Sunday to Thursday because there is nothing good on TV Friday and Saturday. If you want to follow me on Twitter or send me some feedback follow me at @AJ_Trevor

No comments:

Post a Comment