Monday, May 6, 2013

T.T.T.TV. (May 6)

Tonight's Top Three on TV


Killers, Aliens and Shakira

1. Bates Motel (A&E 10/9c)


The first season of Bates Motel is starting to get a little crazy but I'm still really enjoying it. Tonight's episode has Jere Burns turning the heat up a little on Norma. The clip doesn't have any reaction shots from Norman so I don't think he is going to take it to well.

2. Defiance (Syfy 9/8c)


Defiance is about a small human/alien settlement in the future when the world has been invaded and mostly destroyed. The show focuses on the lives of the most prominent members of the settlement and how the trials and tribulations of a city that has eight different races trying to co-exist.

I binged watched the first three episodes this weekend and although the acting and sets are what you would expect for a Syfy show filmed in Toronto, the premise, story lines and make-up/special f/x make up for that.

3. The Voice (NBC 8/7c)


We are now entering what I believe is called the playoffs, where over the next three days all 16 artists will perform and only x number of will go onto the next round. After the live auditions and battle rounds the show usually loses a bit of excitement so hopefully we get a couple of epic performances. Maybe the Cee Lo song is as great as it is being billed.


I will be doing this post Sunday to Thursday because there is nothing good on TV Friday and Saturday. If you want to follow me on Twitter or send me some feedback follow me at @AJ_Trevor

No comments:

Post a Comment