Monday, May 13, 2013

T.T.T.TV. (May 13)

Tonight's Top Three on TV


Norma Bates, Gordon Ramsay and Shakira Shakira

1. Bates Motel (A&E 10/9c)


The season is heating up and with only two episodes left in the first season what else can happen? Jere Burns already dug up a body to scare the crap out of Norma, what won't he do? I still have a feeling older brother Bates isn't going to make it alive out of this season but in reality they've built his character up and he's probably safe until at least next season. As for Norman killing someone, I expect that to happen very very soon.

2. Hell's Kitchen (Fox 8/7c)


A special two hour episode on a different night? Sure, I don't mind, who doesn't love a little cursing and berating from the lovely Chef Ramsay.

3. The Voice (NBC 8/7c)


There are only twelve contestants left which means they will likely do what they did last week over again. Have two teams sing on separate nights with the coaches doing a duet before there singers preform. I hope Adam and Blake sing Ebony and Ivory.


I will be doing this post Sunday to Thursday because there is nothing good on TV Friday and Saturday. If you want to follow me on Twitter or send me some feedback follow me at @AJ_Trevor

No comments:

Post a Comment