Monday, April 8, 2013

T.T.T.TV. (April 8)

Tonight's Top Three on TV


Vampires, A Psycho and More Blind Auditions

1. Being Human (Syfy 9/8c)


The Vampire has to deal with the boy he turned (into a vampire), the werewolf that turned human and is now a werewolf again and is trying to find his inner wolf. While the ghost that was brought back to life then turned into a zombie is now back to being a ghost, has to deal with the witch she destroyed who is now a ghost(?) too. This is all happening in the third season finale. I wonder if the vampire is going to turn into a human and then back to a vampire.

2. Bates Motel (A&E 10/9c)


In the fourth episode of the first season we will get to see what Norman is really going through with seeing things that aren't really there. It also looks like the brother is going to start trying to protect Norman but if I've learned anything from the first few episodes is that Norma Bates doesn't do well when she is backed into a corner and someone usually ends up dead.

3. The Voice (NBC 8/7c)


I saw a brief TV spot yesterday telling me that this episode has some of the best blind auditions so far, and you know what that means, there are probably one or two great ones and we wont see at least two of the performers that actually get picked. Instead we will hear some very sad stories and see, I'm guessing, three people who didn't make it.

I will be doing this post Sunday to Thursday because there is nothing good on TV Friday and Saturday. If you want to follow me on Twitter or send me some feedback follow me at @AJ_Trevor

No comments:

Post a Comment