Big Brother Canada Recap
Another Slow Night, Made Interesting By Talla Getting Drunk
After the last two episodes all we can hope for is that the eviction show has some good taped clips because the live shows always kill momentum. The one thing we know for sure is that 'The Secret Wedding' alliance will be broken up but will it be the main target, Gary, or the floater extraordinary, Topaz, leaving the house.
(Remembering the evicted house guest.)
You were always honest about who you were and I appreciate you for that. You may have been a little vindictive and hypocritical at times but I mean who isn't these day? You were both a physical and a social threat and it showed that's why you are gone. Your epic meltdown and screaming match with Talla were some of the most entertaining parts of the show. Your alter egos were just as funny and strange(in a good way) as you. Your personality will be missed but since I didn't pick you as one of my favorites to win I am a little glad to see you go.
Head of Household
(The HoH has all the power in the house.)
Competition: Iceberg Alley
The contestants had to stand on a platform with there backs toward a big (fake) iceberg with nothing to hold on to put a pole behind them. As a twist the iceberg would sway forward and backwards while they were hit with cold winds and rain (water and wind produce by a machine). Last person standing will be the new HoH. The competition kept going as the episode ended and the winner will be shown on Sunday's episode.
(If you want to know the HoH competition winner highlight the space after winner.)
(Here are some of my random thoughts.)
- It is hilarious that the person with the most power in the house right now is Talla. She is the swing vote and everyone will be kissing her ass until she chooses which side she is on.
- I don't think Big Brother reads my posts but I have been rallying for more booze in the house and that's exactly what we got. Not only did we get booze we got Talla becoming a drunken mess. She tried to kiss Topaz a whole bunch of times and then ended up falling in the hot tub and peeing on Andrew. Classic Talla.
- The mother segment had it's moments but I'm curious as to why they didn't talk to Topaz or Gary's moms, they were the ones on the block. Instead they talked to Peter, Alec, Jillian and Emmet's moms which was weird. Why would they use up four different families in one episode instead of bringing them in when their children were on the block.
- The Beast Coast is easily the best alliance name of the season and may be the most powerful.
- Big Brother's hangover cure is to blare the alarm until all the house guests are up. How pleasant.
- Canadians might be too nice for this game to get any tension built in the house, everyone just keeps forgiving everyone else.
(Checking in on some of my early predictions.)
- Andrew, Emmet, and Alec three of my favorites to win in my Big Brother Cast preview are in the final 7 and there are good odds one of them will win it all.
- Floaters, Talla and Topaz, will be huge parts of them games soon even if they don't know what's really going on (Talla).
- Jillian might actually have feelings for Emmet but her coattail riding game is top notch so far this season, she needs to win some more competitions and make it known she is the biggest threat in the house.
Running Cast Grade: B-
(Last Episode: A-)
(Grading the cast on an episode to episode basis.)
Sure, Talla got wasted and you'd assume since that's what I've been asking for this whole season that it would move the grade up but you'd assume wrong. The reality of the matter is the house evicted the biggest personality and possible confrontation starter in the house(it was good strategy though). Without Gary I see the house becoming very quiet and if there is any tension or bad blood it won't be aired out loud in front of every one but instead it will be spoke quietly to the production team in the diary room. Who will win the HoH and with a double eviction coming could it be the end of the Shield( or The S.H.I.E.L.D.) or will the Beast Coast be the ones going down?