Monday, April 22, 2013

T.T.T.TV. (April 22)


Tonight's Top Three on TV


Mondays Top Three Two


1. Bates Motel (A&E 10/9c)


Monday is quickly becoming a slow night for TV(during the someone a lot of nights become "slow") and with that in mind I only have two suggestions for what you should be watching.

Bates Motel has been a pretty good show so far this season and where it is heading definitely intrigues me. This weeks episode has the Bates joining together to take down the dirty cop that's been doing the dirty with Norma. Who is the next one to die? The Blonde Cop? Norman's crush? The girl crushing on Norman? Or will it be the older Bates brother? My odds are on the cop but that might be too easy.

2. The Voice (NBC 8/7c)


The battle rounds continue and hopefully we get a few unforgettable performances. After last week I'm worried that we might be in for one of the worst battle rounds in the four seasons.

If I had to pick a #3: Defiance (Syfy 9/8c)


I still haven't seen the premiere(that's why I wasn't sure about it) but I've heard good things and if I was forced to pick a third show it would be my pick.

I will be doing this post Sunday to Thursday because there is nothing good on TV Friday and Saturday. If you want to follow me on Twitter or send me some feedback follow me at @AJ_Trevor

No comments:

Post a Comment