Monday, April 15, 2013

T.T.T.TV. (April 15)

Tonight's Top Three on TV


Aliens, Killers, and The Battle Rounds

1. The Voice (NBC 8/7c)


My favorite part of the Voice every year are the Battle Rounds and with the clips we got at the end of last weeks episode I am so much more excited. Not only did it look like there were some great match ups, the assistant coaches look amazing (Pharell is one of the assistants), and Usher and Shakira both look like a lot tougher then Cee Lo or Christian. I can't wait.

2. Bates Motel (A&E 10/9c)


With Norma freshly out of jail and all of the men in her life seemingly turning away from her I can only imagine that she will turn to the offensive. Will someone die? Most Likely. Will it be because of Norma? Definitely. Who will end up dead? The Sheriff, or the Deputy? (Sound like a Bob Marley song.)

3. Defiance (Syfy 9/8c)


After an Alien invasion the surviving humans create a settlement in St Louis(now know as Defiance) in a kind of old western town. The main premise of this new show is a small town populated by humans and aliens that are all going to fight against the oppressive aliens trying to take the whole world over. I seems like it could be a decent show and with Syfy doing pretty bad lately they need something to bring their stock up.


I will be doing this post Sunday to Thursday because there is nothing good on TV Friday and Saturday. If you want to follow me on Twitter or send me some feedback follow me at @AJ_Trevor

No comments:

Post a Comment