Sunday, April 21, 2013

T.T.T.TV. (April 21)

Tonight's Top Three on TV


Don Draper, Jon Snow and Ragnar Lothbrok

1. Game of Thrones(HBO 9/8c)


Daenerys gets her army, Cersei is trying to take out the Tyrells, the Hound might be in too deep and from the editing it looks like Jon Snow might be taking a little trip over the wall. But the least exiting sub plot is if Theon will make it out alive. All I really want is him to be killed in a spectacular fashion, come on HBO give me that at least.

2. Mad Men (AMC 10/9c)


If you take the YouTube clip into consideration you'll see Stan being sneaky, Joan being snarky and every one else saying a couple lines that have absolutely no context. And with that here is another one of my weekly not-bold-at-all predictions: Stan's bear will look bushier than ever.

3. Vikings (History Channel 10/9c)


War is coming but instead of that(we'll have to wait until next week for that) it looks like we are getting an episode where the Vikings led by Ragnar go on a spiritual journey where they will have to sacrifice someone, that doesn't sit to well with the priest. But my main takeaway from the clip is that is that Donal Logue(Terriers, Grounded for Life) is playing a Viking leader of his own. I have a feeling this series is going to have an epic ending.


I will be doing this post Sunday to Thursday because there is nothing good on TV Friday and Saturday. If you want to follow me on Twitter or send me some feedback follow me at @AJ_Trevor

No comments:

Post a Comment