Thursday, April 11, 2013

T.T.T.TV. (April 11)

Tonight's Top Three on TV


A Spy, a Killer and a Study Group

1. Archer (FX 10/9c)


In the season finale Archer and the ISIS team go underwater to a laboratory and Archer puts everyone's life at risk with a nonsensical act of aggression, which really isn't a new thing. The fourth season has stacked up to the previous seasons but I do love the show and cannot wait to see how the season ends.

2. Community (NBC 8/7c)


An episode that is completely puppets? This sounds like the new show runners trying to be an awful lot like Dan Harmon. I will give the show the benefit of the doubt because it is one of my favorite shows but it has already proven that it can be hit or miss on themed episodes (hit: the convention episode; miss: the Halloween episode). I know Donald Glover and Daniel Pudi will make me laugh I just need the whole cast to make me laugh again.

3. Hannibal (10/9c)


I still haven't seen the first episode but Hannibal gets the third spot because of all the good things I've heard. The acting is supposedly terrific and it isn't played like the movies which makes it sound really intriguing. When I get around to watching it I have no doubt that I will like it, even if horror is my least favorite genre.


I will be doing this post Sunday to Thursday because there is nothing good on TV Friday and Saturday. If you want to follow me on Twitter or send me some feedback follow me at @AJ_Trevor

No comments:

Post a Comment