Thursday, March 7, 2013

T.T.T.TV. (March 7)

Tonight's Top Three on TV


The King of the Nerds Will be Crowned, Community Meets Chang, Again, and Sterling Archer Being Sterling Archer

1. Archer (FX 10/9c)


On a mission to stop some immigrants comin into America, Sterling decides that one of the immigrants is too hot so he changes his mind and saves them all. Did I mention one of the immigrants is a old lady with an oozie.

2. King of the Nerds (TBS 10/9c)


The season finale is here and the final four are Danielle, Ivan, Celeste and Genevieve. My personal choice to win would be Danielle but of the four remaining she seems like the least intelligent. Let's go dumb nerds!

3. Community (NBC 8/7c)


Last week was another bounce back episode for Community. I love that we got to see a couple of instances where other people weren't able to use the study room because the group was having one of their long drawn out arguments. The only thing I'm skeptical about bring back Ken Leung. He was great in the first few seasons but with how the story ended last year they could have moved a different way, maybe had him come through every once and awhile. But no, Chang is back and he has Chang-nesia. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.


I will be doing this post Sunday to Thursday because there is nothing good on TV Friday and Saturday. If you want to follow me on Twitter or send me some feedback follow me at @AJ_Trevor 

No comments:

Post a Comment