Sunday, March 3, 2013

T.T.T.TV (March 3)

Tonight's Top Three on TV


Some Walkers, Some Racers and Some Ravagers

1. The Walking Dead (AMC 9/8c)


After reading all the comics, I have created a bond between me and anything with the title The Walking Dead. This season has fallen back into the "we're safe here, let's stay here" mold, which isn't bad for a Zombie apocalypse plan but for a TV show it can get a little stale. Sure we are building up to a war, but if that war doesn't make up for the slower episodes you may be losing some viewers. Not me, of course, I want to see how Tyresse's story line plays out.

2. Vikings (History Channel 10/9c)


This is the first scripted series on the History channel, and I don't know about you but I am impressed. I didn't know History had that big of a budget. Vikings, is about a group of vikings who decide they should be exploring England and the country's east of Greenland. The decision leads to many conflicts with the English and I can't wait to see people getting chopped in half.

3. The Amazing Race (CBS 8/7c)


The 22nd season of amazing race hasn't had that much excitement but it does have twin blonde country singers that are gorgeous. What more could you ask for? Oh, you want an entertaining show? Well don't hold your breath, if you have seen one season of Amazing Race you have seen them all. But if you like hot blonde country singers tune it.


I will be doing this post Sunday to Thursday because there is nothing good on TV Friday and Saturday. If you want to follow me on Twitter or send me some feedback follow me at @AJ_Trevor 

No comments:

Post a Comment