Can Shane Play the Game?
Shane has taken power as the Head of Household and now he has to play a game without team members and one of the worst possible coaches you could have. Let’s see how things have gone for him since the last episode.
· Joe, trying to get on his good side, cooks Shane breakfast.
· Shane is telling the house that he will nominate Frank and Joe.
· Janelle wins the coaches challenge.
· Janelle gives immunity to Wil. (He needs it!)
· The have not’s are Joe and Ian
· Shane nominates Joe and Ashley.
· Janelle doesn’t like that very much; she even tells her team she wishes she could nominate Frank and Shane.
· Danielle is flirting hard with Shane. Shane seems disinterested.
· Janelle plans on her team winning the Veto in order to make Shane change the nominations.
· Shane wins the Veto (Third straight week! This guy is a beast.)
· Half the house has a designated Big Brother Sushi Party in the backyard.
· The other half has an “underwear” party in the house.
· Ian and Wil end up streaking. (Really? Ian keep your clothes on.)
· Danielle and Shane kiss. (OMG)
· Shane says that Joe is going home this week.