Wednesday, January 30, 2013

T.T.T.TV (Jan. 30)

Tonight's Top Three on TV



Russian, Seattle and Stoned Americans

1. The Americans (FX 10/9c)


A new series on FX about a couple who are KGB spies living as Americans. They have kids, a house and have to pretend to be a family in order to keep their cover. Kerri Russel plays the wife and Matthew Rhys as the husband. This show looks like it might be the best new show in 2013, and I can't wait to find out how many people Kerri Russel will kill.

2. Top Chef (Bravo 10/9c)


Josie is finally gone! There are five chefs left on the Seattle edition of Top Chef and the best have risen to the top. Sheldon, the Hawaiian/Asian chef, looks like he is the front runner and I'm hoping he can knock off the pompous Stefan, if not this week then before the Finale.

3. Workaholics (Comedy Central 10/9c)



Is the office haunted? Let Blake, Adam and Durs find out.

I will be doing this post Sunday to Thursday because there is nothing good on TV Friday and Saturday. If you want to follow me on Twitter or send me some feedback follow me at @AJ_Trevor 


No comments:

Post a Comment