Tuesday, January 29, 2013

T.T.T.TV (Jan. 29)

Tonight's Top Three on TV


U.S. Marshals, Mixed Martial Artists and The Great State of Texas

1. Justified (FX 10/9c)


Last week we found out that Raylan's bartender girlfriend and her giant husband were con artists who rob a man after the girl gets close to them. Raylan was just another mark. We also discover that the bad guys that Raylan have been looking for are so powerful that a cop would rather kill himself then tell the U.S. Marshall what he knows. All that means is that Raylan will be chasing the giant and his girlfriend, and if he catches them I'm looking forward to the tension filled encounter.

2. The Ultimate Fighter (FX 9/8c)


The first episode of the 17th season was action packed. We got to know the coaches and the fighters and I can easily say I hope team Jones wins. Also, in the previews for the season we have Dana White saying, "That was the craziest knockout I've ever seen." I can only wait to see that knockout, and I will be watching everyweek just to catch it.

3. Storage Wars Texas (A&E 9/8c & 9:30/8:30c)


I don't care if it's fake I love watching Ricky and Bubba do their things every week. I need more a Storage Wars in every city.

Honorable Mention

Raising Hope


Jimmy is getting married.

New Girl


Nick and Jess kiss. :O!

White Collar


Corrupt politicians always make a good White Collar episode.

I will be doing this post Sunday to Thursday because there is nothing good on TV Friday and Saturday. If you want to follow me on Twitter or send me some feedback follow me at @AJ_Trevor 

No comments:

Post a Comment