Thursday, January 31, 2013

T.T.T.TV (Jan. 31)

Tonight's Top Three on TV


The End of 30 Rock

1. 30 Rock (NBC 8/7c)


The show that has made me laugh consistently for seven seasons closes the doors tonight with a one hour series finale that will probably be emotional but will surely be hilarious. It's going to be tough saying good bye to Tracy, Jack, Liz, Jenna and even Lutz but at least I know Tina Fey enough that she won't give us a Soprano's ending and we will have some closure with some of the story lines. I can't wait for a couple years down the road when I dust off the 30 Rock and travel back to a time when Tracy Jordan and Jenna Maroney were the two top billed actors on a show called TGS. Enjoy a couple of my favorite moments.



2. Archer (FX 10/9c)


Archer's fear of cyborgs are brought up when Kriegger  decides to give Ray some robot legs. I can only imagine how Archer is going to deal with this and is this foreshadowing the return of Barry? Probably.

3. The Big Bang Theory (CBS 8/7c)


What better way to spend a Thursday night between seven and seven thirty then to spend it with a gang of hilarious nerds. I'm not talking about hanging out with your friends, I mean check out The Big Bang Theory. BAZINGA!

I will be doing this post Sunday to Thursday because there is nothing good on TV Friday and Saturday. If you want to follow me on Twitter or send me some feedback follow me at @AJ_Trevor 

No comments:

Post a Comment